- Hey Emma! – School Dances
Can you believe it? It seems the school year just started and we are already preparing for the Homecoming Dance. Emma is very excited as you hear in her voice during the latest podcast episode of “Hey Emma”. She barely takes a breath during the entire episode.
Tune in to hear her plans for herself, her ...
- Hey Emma! Family Vacations
We recently had an opportunity to take a family vacation that wasn’t planned far in advance. It was an opportunity that had come up and we jumped at the chance to go. Well, most of jumped. One of us was more than reluctant and, at one point, flat out refused to go. What made things ...
- Just released: STEM with Lauryn
Lauryn has been a fan of all things STEM since she was quite little. The 9-year old has been building Lego, experimenting with household items and designing a variety of useful items.
She just uploaded her newest endeavor. Her YouTube channel is called “Stem with Lauryn” and her 1st episode was just posted.
Check it out to ...
- Hey Emma! Season 2 – coming soon
After taking some time off over the summer, another season of the popular Podcast “Hey Emma!” is returning in September 2018. Season 2 will kick off with new episodes including:
Growing up with Siblings
several other topics
Since we are dedicated to helping you, our listeners, understand and grow in their relationships with their ...
- Road Trip! Part 2 of 2
Part 2 of the series “Road Trip!”
The rest of the drive to our destination outside of Detroit was pretty uneventful. Trees, farm fields, trees, farm fields – repeat. Somewhere in there must have been a “stop and smell the roses” kind of destination, but we have made the trip so many times, we no longer ...
- Road Trip! Part 1 of 2 Let’s Go To Michigan
Our family of 5 packed up 2 huge suitcases then headed for a long weekend in Michigan. Since our rather large mini-van (oxymoron, I know) started to behave poorly, we had to use my wife’s SUV.
To be fair, her car has had fewer expensive problems than my “mini”-van which surprised the heck ...
- Teens & Body Image As the father of 3 daughters (2 teens & a 9 year old), I am concerned about their own self-perception. I want them to be comfortable in their own bodies and minds. I have tried many things to help them have a healthy body image but every now and then my efforts were still foiled.
- Father’s Day Letter to my Girls – 2018 On this Father’s Day, I am excited to write about what I have been reflecting upon the last few days.
Leah, my oldest daughter – congratulations on graduating from high school. This wasn’t just a regular graduation.
This was a celebration of all that you have worked so hard to accomplish in the time you were in ...